Learn how to sell and install the Pika Energy Island™
With some of the best incentives in the country, Massachusetts and Connecticut are quickly becoming leading markets for solar-plus-storage. If you have not installed a Pika Energy Island system, now is a great time to familiarize your team with our performance category leading product.
Whether your business is new to storage or you have tried everything else, Pika’s Energy Island is the system you’re looking for. Our solution offers more power, capacity, flexibility and efficiency than any other solar-plus-storage system on the market. We’re thrilled to offer New England solar professionals two opportunities at the start of the February to learn how to sell, install and service the Pika Energy Island.
After attending one of these trainings, you will be ready to offer your customers a solution that will reduce or zero their energy bill, protect from storm related energy outages and drastically decrease their carbon footprint. Unlike any other system, Pika’s Energy Island is powerful, efficient and elegant – because every part was made by us, right here in New England.
Energy Island Features:
- Lower Part Count: Spend less time integrating solar-plus-storage systems with Pika Energy
- New England Ready: Offer your customers up to 17.1kWh of backup power per battery for long winters and big wind events in the Fall.
- Powerful: Pika’s Smart Batteries are up to 70% more powerful than competing systems
- Scalable: Invest in a modular platform: sell more PV & Storage later
- Available: Inventory is ready to ship
About Pika Energy training events:
Events are free and open to all solar professionals. NABCEP CE credits will be offered to all attendees.
Register for an event:
To register, choose a time from the menu below and enter your information. A followup email will provide all additional information regarding venue, directions, etc. We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact email@example.com for more information