Learn how to sell and install the Pika Energy Island™ in Hawaii
With abundant sun, high retail energy rates and a marvelous environmentally-conscious culture, it’s no surprise that Hawaii is leading the nation in solar-plus-storage technology use and adoption. Pika Energy is thrilled to offer Hawaii’s solar professionals three opportunities at the end of the January to learn how to sell, install and service the market’s highest performance solar-plus-storage solution, the Pika Energy Island.
After attending one of these trainings, you will be ready to offer your customers a solution that will reduce or zero their energy bill, protect from storm related energy outages and drastically decrease their carbon footprint. Unlike any other system, Pika’s Energy Island is powerful, efficient and elegant – because every part was made by us, right here in the USA.
Energy Island Features:
- Lower Part Count: Spend less time integrating solar-plus-storage systems with Pika Energy
- Hawaii Ready: Zero-export, self-supply and backup modes are already programmed, just plug-and-play
- Powerful: Pika’s Smart Batteries are up to 70% more powerful than competing systems
- Scalable: Invest in a modular platform: sell more PV & Storage later
- Available: Inventory is on-island and ready to ship
About Pika Energy training events:
Events are free and open to all solar professionals operating in the state of Hawaii. NABCEP CE credits will be offered to all attendees. Make sure to stick around for a special networking Pau Hana event after each training, complete with food and drinks!
Register for an event:
To register, choose a date/location from the menu below and enter your information. A followup email will provide all additional information regarding venue, directions, etc. We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact email@example.com for more information