- This event has passed.
Pika Energy Sales and Installation Training: Allied Bayamon, PR
July 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learn how to sell and install the Pika Energy Island™ in Bayamon, PR
Whether your business is new to storage or you have been installing for years, the Pika Energy Island is the platform that will streamline your battery business and increase sales thanks to it’s powerful and flexible design. Our solution offers more power, capacity and efficiency than any other solar-plus-storage system on the market. We’re thrilled to offer PR solar professionals this opportunity to learn how to sell, install and service the Pika Energy Island.
After attending this training, you will be ready to offer your customers a solution that will reduce or zero their energy bill, protect from storm related energy outages and drastically decrease their carbon footprint. Unlike any other system, Pika’s Energy Island is powerful, efficient and elegant – because every part was made by us.
Sales training will be from 9am-12pm AST and technical installation training will be from 1pm-4pm AST. Installers must attend the entire training for NABCEP certification.
Energy Island Features:
- Lower Part Count: Spend less time integrating solar-plus-storage systems with Pika Energy
- CA Ready: Offer your customers advanced TOU management and up to 17.1kWh of backup power per battery (or, 68kWh of storage per system!)
- Powerful: Pika’s Smart Batteries are up to 70% more powerful than competing systems
- Scalable: Invest in a modular platform: sell more PV & Storage later
- Available: Inventory is ready to ship
All installers attending the full training offered by Pika Energy and Allied Solar Division will earn two NABCEP CE credits
Register for this event by going to: