Pika Energy’s marketing department is looking for a Marketing Intern for the Fall semester to aid in written content creation, social media growth as well as photography and video production. This position is perfect for college students looking for experience and exposure to a fast paced, high tech company.
About Pika Energy:
Pika Energy’s expanding line of clean energy products includes inverters, power converters, and energy storage systems which are installed across the USA and beyond. Pika’s products combine solar panels with batteries to protect customers from power outages, cut electric bills, and make solar an asset to the electric grid. Pika utilizes a network of qualified regional installers and distributors.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and communication skills
- Demonstrable social media experience and knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- At least two-years of relevant coursework or on-the-job experience
- Minimum of 15 hours in-office availability during business hours
- Keep our social media feeds stocked with fresh, consistent content
- Work with the marketing manager to develop written content, video and photographic media
- Grow our presence on new social media platforms using a data-driven approach
- Experience with vector and layout software such as Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with social media automation programs
- Experience with photo and video editing
- Knowledge of the residential solar industry and market
- Experience in a startup environment
- Proven self-starter: takes initiative and adapts to changes to bring projects to completion
- Passionate advocate for and knowledgeable about clean energy and new technology
- Comfortable adapting to the dynamic needs and priorities of a startup company
- Team player: works closely with others to achieve shared goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team setting
- Based out of Pika headquarters in Westbrook, ME
This position will be compensated hourly based on experience.
Please apply by sending a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com.