November 27-28: Pika Energy Installer Trainings @ Colegio de Ingenieros y Agrimensores de Puerto Rico
Learn how to sell and install the Pika Energy Island in Puerto Rico
Join the Pika Energy Crew at Colegio de Ingenieros y Agrimensores de Puerto Rico for two nights of sales installation training. Learn how to sell and install The Pika Energy Island, the best solar-plus-storage solution for Puerto Rico. Our system uniquely commissions as an off-grid system that will connect to the public grid once national power is restored and will provide protection against future grid outages.
The Pika Energy Island is more powerful and easier to install than PowerWall or LG Chem, meaning more comfort and a better quality of life for those who choose Pika.
Register below for:
- November 27th – 6-9pm: Sales & Overview Training
- November 28th – 6-9pm: Technical Installer Training
Energy Island Features:
- Lower Part Count: Spend less time integrating solar + storage systems
- Puerto Rico Ready: Self-supply and backup modes are already programmed, just plug-and-play
- Powerful: Pika’s Smart Batteries are up to 70% more powerful than competing systems
- Scalable: Invest in a modular platform, add more PV & Storage later
- Available: Inventory is ready to ship
Time and Locations:
November 27-28 @ 5:00 to 9:00pm – Colegio de Ingenieros y Agrimensores de Puerto Rico, 500 Calle Ing. Antolin Nin Martínez, San Juan, 00918, Puerto Rico
NABCEP credit will be offered to attendees