This statement applies to Pika Energy and the www.pika-energy.com web site.
Our Privacy Commitment
Pika Energy is committed to conducting its worldwide business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. Our global privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently around the world. Employees are informed of and are expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our Web sites.
We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use ownership information to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, safety bulletins and recall notices.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our products and services.
Sharing (Onward Transfer)
- We will not share your information with any outside company or organization unless you specifically allow it.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers.
Access to case studies, reports and other free content assets
Pika Energy will occasionally offer free, downloadable content assets in the form of case studies, white papers, presentations and datasheets. In some cases, access to this content will require you to provide basic demographic information such as your name, email address, and contact information. By accessing this content and providing your information, you consent to our efforts to communicate with you in regards to your interest in our content. We will do so always in a respectful manner. Your information obtained in this way will never be shared with third parties unless indicated explicitly before the download process.