Harbor™ Smart Battery / Modular Li-ion Storage Platform
Harbor is the most powerful and flexible smart battery available to homeowners today. Pika’s Harbor smart battery has enough power, capacity and capability to help customers save money through time of use programs and self supply, while also serving backup duty.
Harbor not only features more capacity and power than other smart batteries, it has unique performance characteristics that set it apart as well. Thanks to our battery’s “black-start” capability, Harbor is an ideal choice for backup duty. If the battery is ever completely drained, it can restart the system using solar power alone, without the help of the grid. This capability cannot be replicated with AC coupled batteries.
Harbor smart batteries couple directly to the Pika Islanding Inverter without any efficiency-robbing intermediate hardware. This pairing allows the battery to be used for time-of-use optimization, demand charge management and even zero-export applications.
Harbor smart batteries are powered by 3-6 Li-ion modules. This modular design yields incredible application flexibility, allowing system integrators to match any need and any budget. Harbor may be upgraded post-installation with the installation of additional battery modules, unlocking greater power and capacity.
- Resilience – Black-start capability and giant capacity for extended outages
- Self-supply – Switch to 100% solar power when you install a Harbor Smart Battery
- Time of Use – Automatically optimize your energy consumption and take advantage of new time of use rate structures
- Zero Export – Produce and use your own solar energy, even when net-metering or feed-in is not an option
- Long Lasting –Up to 17.1kWh of storage capacity in a surprisingly small footprint means that you can power your home with solar 24/7
- Powerful – Up to 10kW of instantaneous, real backup power ensures that you lose nothing when the grid goes down
- Flexible – A single battery can take on cost-saving and backup power roles simultaneously
- Efficient – DC coupled design eliminates needless and lossy power conversions common in other systems
|Series Li-ion Modules|
3x DCB-105 Modules
4x DCB-105 Modules
5x DCB-105 Modules
6x DCB-105 Modules
|Total Energy Capacity|
|Usable Energy Capacity|
|Power: 2 Minutes|
|Power: 60 Minutes|
|Power: Continuous Rated|
|Round-trip Efficiency: REbus™ to REbus (DC to DC)||
|REbus Voltage: Input/Output||
|DC Current: Input/Output||
|Maximum Installation Altitude||
|Depth of Discharge||
|Recommended Operating Temperature||
REbus DC Nanogrid
68 x 22 x 10in
UL 9540, UL 1973, UL 1642, CSA 22.2
|Pika Electronics and Enclosure Warranty||