We build revolutionary products to capture and manage clean power
Our advanced DC nanogrid connects energy sources, storage, loads, and the grid to provide secure power and energy savings.
Designed with the system integrator in mind, Pika Energy’s clean power electronics solutions save time, money, and energy.
Clean and Simple
Fast and simple to install, Pika Energy’s products manage the flow of energy, giving buildings the power to collect, use, and store clean energy. This provides benefits for homeowners, installers, and utilities.
- Remain powered when the grid goes down
- Manage energy usage to avoid peaking utility charges
- Sell excess power back to the grid
- Pika Energy’s sub-array solar electronics install 85% faster than module-level electronics and are Rapid Shutdown compliant
- Our self-configuring bidirectional inverters are UL-1741 listed
- Islanding inverters install with no external autotransformer and no additional interface for adding high voltage batteries
- Pika Energy’s bidirectional electronics and advanced storage solutions can be aggregated as grid assets, enabling demand response and other grid services
- Zero-export function enables new solar installations that won’t impact constrained grids
News and Resources
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter
Pika Energy Island
The Pika Energy Island uses the revolutionary REbus DC nanogrid to provide a simple solution for solar power with battery backup.
The Pika Energy Island is a complete system that includes:
- Pika PV Link / S2501 sub-array optimizers
- The Pika Islanding Inverter / X7601
- Solar panels
- High voltage lithium ion batteries or 48V conventional batteries
Pika Battery Charge Controller
The B801 is the high-efficiency gateway between Pika Energy’s REbus DC Nanogrid and conventional battery banks, converting 380VDC power from your solar array and wind turbine to 24V or 48V charging.
The Pika Battery Charge Controller offers:
- High Configurability
- Simple Setup
- Easy Expandability
Pika PV Link
Pika PV Link is the fast-installing solution to seamlessly connect a solar array with Pika Energy Island and Pika Home Wind Turbine systems.
Pika PV Link features:
- Fast, simple installation
- Rapid Shutdown compliance
- Easily monitor performance
- Reduce the amount of installed equipment