We build revolutionary products to capture and manage clean power
Our advanced 380VDC nanogrid connects energy sources, storage, loads, and the grid to provide secure power and energy savings.
Designed with the system integrator in mind, Pika Energy’s clean power electronics solutions save time, money, and energy.
Clean and Simple
Fast and simple to install, Pika Energy’s products manage the flow of energy, giving buildings the power to collect, use, and store clean energy. This provides benefits for homeowners, installers, and utilities.
- Remain powered when the grid goes down
- Manage energy usage to avoid peaking utility charges
- Sell excess power back to the grid
- Pika Energy’s substring solar electronics install 85% faster than module-level electronics and are Rapid Shutdown compliant
- Our self-configuring bidirectional inverters are UL-1741 listed
- Islanding inverters install with no external autotransformer and no additional interface for adding high voltage batteries
- Small, lightweight power electronics components designed for tight integration
- Flexible, scalable integration options
- Reduces form factor and weight, and increases packaging flexibility
News and Resources
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter
Pika Energy Island
The Pika Energy Island uses the revolutionary REbus DC nanogrid to provide a simple solution for solar power with battery backup.
The Pika Energy Island is a complete system that may includes:
- The Pika Islanding Inverter
- Pika PV Link / S2501 sub-array optimizers
- Smart batteries
- Solar generation
Pika Islanding Inverter
Battery backup for solar installations is simple with the Pika Islanding Inverter. This bi-directional, unit is ideal for battery backup and self-consumption, and is ready for grid services like demand response. The Pika Islanding Inverter is our most powerful, feature-rich inverter yet.
The Pika Islanding Inverter offers:
- High Configurability
- Simple Setup
- Easy Expandability
Pika PV Link
Pika PV Link is the fast-installing solution to seamlessly connect a solar array with Pika Energy Island and Pika Home Wind Turbine systems.
Pika PV Link features:
- Fast, simple installation
- Rapid Shutdown compliance
- Easily monitor performance
- Reduce the amount of installed equipment